Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Favourite Christmas Ornaments 2014

One of my all-time favourite holiday past times is (surprise, surprise) the tree trimming! This particular activity has always been a big to-do in our home; my childhood memories are filled with 12-foot conifers, glistening in all their ornamental glory. In honour of Christmas Eve, I thought I would share a few of my favourite tree accoutrements I've spotted this year.


Baz Dazzled Hand-Blown Glass Tree Topper ($150)


Anthropologie Agate Slice Ornaments ($14)


Erika Barratt for West Elm Woodland Deer Ornament


Furbish Studio Tassel Ornament ($5)


Day Birger Et Mikkelsen Ceramic Ball Ornaments ($52)

Grandiflora Gold Gem Mercury Glass Ornament ($6)


West Elm Champagne Garland


Baz Dazzled Candy Cane Ornament ($48)


Ferm Living Porcelain Ornament ($14)


Ferm Living Paper Ball Ornament ($12)


Totem Color Blocks Scandinavian Ornament Set ($40)

Curl up by the fire and have a lovely Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment