Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ultimate Stocking Stuffers 2014

I'm going to tell you something about myself: I have this really weird obsession with parcels. Care packages, gift baskets, swag bags, stockings, the works. When I was little, my favourite part of birthday celebrations was putting together goodie bags for the other kids to take home. There's just something about curating little odds and ends that I've always found immensely creative and satisfying. I know it seems like a frivolous topic of interest, but I would honestly drop everything and become a professional stocking stylist if such a thing existed. If you think I'm kidding (or happen to know someone who works in HR at Barneys), here are my selections for the ultimate stocking in 2014:
ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($14)


Republic of Frends Layla Headphones ($150)


Illume Woodfire Arlo Ceramic ($22.50)


Kate Spade Leopard Ikat iPhone Case ($40)

Kelly Wearstler for Compartes Dark Chocolate, Salted Caramel ($13)


The Social Type Love Matchbox ($7)

Urbanic Patterned Pencil Set ($10.95)

Poketo Marble Notebooks ($35)


Drake General Store Confetti Tea ($18)

Much more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment